RE-IMAGINING HIP-OPENERS WORKSHOP
What does it mean to "open our hips"? After taking this workshop, you will clearly understand the anatomy of the hips, updated movement science on flexibility and stretching, and strategies for healthy and effective hip-opening that you can incorporate into your yoga practice, no matter which style you practice. Jenni Rawlings presents this information in an engaging, fun, and experiential manner. This workshop is perfect for any yoga student of any experience level, and it also counts for Continuing Education for Yoga Alliance-registered yoga teachers.
"Re-Imagining Hip-Openers" consists of a 45-minute lecture followed by a 90-minute yoga practice which incorporates the information and principles taught in the opening lecture. The lecture portion is divided into 2 videos and the yoga practice is divided into 3 videos.
SIGN UP FOR RE-IMAGINING HIP-OPENERS - 2 OPTIONS:
RE-IMAGINING HIP-OPENERS WORKSHOP - $25
Sign up for Re-Imagining Hip-Openers individually.
ALL-CONTENT WEBSITE MEMBERSHIP - $25/month
Includes Re-Imagining Hip-Openers and ALL other content on Jenni's website**:
- Online Class Library
- 5 Weeks to Strong, Flexible Shoulders
- 5 Weeks to Strong, Flexible Hamstrings
- Re-Imagining Hip-Openers Workshop
- Anatomy of the Spine for Increased Core Awareness Workshop
- The Complete Guide to the Vinyasa Workshop
- Deconstructing the Pelvic Tuck Workshop
- Body Geek Chat: Yoga Anatomy Images & Reciprocal Inhibition
- Strategies for Teaching New Asana Workshop
- Strategies for Using Instagram Successfully Tutorial
- All future online workshops, tutorials, & webinars
**Jenni's 2 online trainings Keeping Your Yoga Teaching Current & How to See & Teach Movement are not included, but All-Content Members do receive a $240 combined discount on these trainings!